We urgently require a personal assistant to MD who can help the managing director with a variety of tasks in the office & around greater Bangkok (paid expenses).You should have a strong command of English, both written and verbal) and be able to speak with foreigners in meetings, on the phone, and over email.
Normal working hours will be 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday with a 1-hour lunch. Current university students & recent graduates welcome. We’re located just 100 meters from MRT Phetkasem 48 Station so very easy to come to work.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as interpreter / Translator from Thai To English & English to Thai
(in-person conversation & written documents)
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to MD
- Manage the day-to-day calendar, including organizing meetings and managing schedules.
- Works closely and effectively with the Top management to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Coordinate and act as the point of contact for meetings and conference arrangements.
- Handle daily correspondence (mails, emails, faxes), answer phone calls and take and relay messages in a timely manner.
- Receive guests / overseas visitors..
- Run administrative errands in Bangkok & visit offices of suppliers & government agencies on behalf of the agency
- Coordinate top management calendar including meetings and events.
- Being able to travel with Top management (Occasionally)
- Other office duties and personal matters as and when assigned by MD
- Strong command of the English language both in oral and written communications
- Experience in managing schedules, arranging meetings, making travel arrangements and providing administrative support.
- Proficient at juggling extremely hectic schedule while remaining professional at all times & maintaining the confidentiality of discussions.
- Highly organized with good spoken and written communication as well as interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good etiquette, pleasant composure, and a positive working attitude.
- A good team player who is mature, professional, highly motivated and energetic.
- Meticulous with good organizational and planning skills.
- Detail Oriented, pro-active and a self-starter.
- Proven ability to work well in teams.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Paid Leave (1 Day/month)
- Free Lunch Everyday!
- Free Water, Juice, Coffee, Tea & Drinks!
- Social Security
- Special Loan Assistance
- Location: MRT Phetkasem 48 Phasi Charoen, Bangkok, Thailand
- Base Salary Range: ฿500 Per Day (3 days per week)
- Employment Type: Part-Time (3 Month Contract)
- Working Hours: 0900-17:00 MON-FRI
- Education: NA
- Industry: Branding/Marketing/Advertising
ABOUT HIGHLY PERSUASIVE:
Highly Persuasive is a branding, marketing & advertising agency helping clients in competitive industries stand out & get noticed.